THE CATALYST FOR
A 100% Performance Guarantee With AI powered Data Processing Technology for end-to-end process automation
Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)
Data is at the foundation of businesses around the world. Unfortunately, traditional means of data processing can be slow and tedious, leading to a high dependency on human resources and slower customer response times. Errors and inaccuracies invariably occur during manual processing, slowing down business growth, resulting in losses.
IDP is the revolutionary game-changer that uses Intelligent Automation to drive data-driven decision-making by creating intelligent workflows to automate entire business processes. Advanced AI algorithms simplify to data analytics to decipher critical insights from documents and extract information faster and more accurately, saving valuable time and resources.
INTELLIGENT DOCUMENT PROCESSING
ACCURATE DOCUMENT PROCESSING
INTEGRATION WITH RPA TOOLS AND OTHER DOWNSTREAM/ UPSTREAM PROCESSES
PROBLEMS OF MANUAL DATA PROCESSING
OF MAN POWER
OF MAN POWER
What Sets Us Apart?
PROCESS LARGE AMOUNTS OF DATA FOR A SMOOTH, EFFICIENT, ERROR FREE AUTOMATED PROCESS.
OUR INTELLIGENT ALGORITHM CAN CONTINUOUSLY LEARN AND IMPROVE ITSELF TO WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
OUR AI HAS BEEN TRAINED ON ACTUAL REAL-LIFE DOCUMENTS TO DELIVER HIGH ACCURACY.
Automate your processes using advanced algorithms that monitor your email or respond over chat. APIs can be used to add additional features like auto responses and database updates.
End-to-end process automation
INDUSTRY USE CASES
Use IDP to enhance efficiencies, higher security and greater control of data.
Focus on improving patient care by better management of physician and operations data.
Move beyond manual processes to save time, avoid costly errors and keep valuable information at your fingertips.
Reduce expenses and time spent on issue resolution by eliminating complex, labour-intensive processes.
Extract business-ready information from non-standard documents to improve shipping visibility without any delays.
HOW A PAYMENTS BANK USED COMPUTER VISION FOR FRAUD DETECTION
HELPING A CASH MANAGEMENT COMPANY CASH IN MORE BUSINESS VIA AUTOMATED RECONCILIATION USING IDP
HOW A HEALTH BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR OPTIMISED THEIR MEDICAL CODING PROCESS TO FACILITATE FASTER CLAIMS PROCESSING FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS
DISCOVER NSDL'S JOURNEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Read all success stories
- 22 Jun 2022How Automated Document Processing helps Manufacturing Businesses Reduce Paperwork?Read More
- 16 Jun 2022AI led Invoice Data Capturing- Helping Manufacturing Sector Capture Business Data at SpeedInvoice data capturing is amongst the most prominent IDP use cases in the manufacturing industry. It's because the sheer number of invoices to process and the types of invoices received by a manufacturing company are both unstructured and enormous in nature. To further add, the traditional ways of document processing are simply comprehensible considering the current situation. To provide a resolve and further extrapolate on the issue, read our blog ahead…...Read More
- 14 Jun 2022Automated Data Capturing for Goods Receiving in Warehouses for ManufacturingManufacturing has to deal with multiple use cases related to document processing. One such use case is goods receiving for warehouses in manufacturing that receive ample amounts of paperwork for data capture, verification, and authorization. In this blog, we will briefly dive into the requirements for the process, and what VisionERA IDP has in store to make it automated....Read More
- 07 Jun 2022The Role of Intelligent Document Processing in the Manufacturing Industry in Optimizing Data and Reducing PaperworkRead More
- 06 Jun 2022Medical Billing and Coding Automation - How VisionERA IDP Platform can help?A majority of people today rely on insurance claims before visiting a doctor. Although it makes things a lot easier for the patient, healthcare organizations on the other hand struggle with efficient medical billing and error free medical coding. In this blog, we talk about some common nuances regarding the issue at hand, and try to extrapolate on how VisionERA IDP can be a one-stop document automation platform....Read More
- 31 May 2022Read More
- 27 May 2022VisionERA IDP - Automating Data Extraction and Verification in HealthcareHealthcare over the years has modernized into a well organized machinery. Yet, there are underlying issues such as manual document processing that still pile up as a major hiccup while providing care. In order to provide a relevant solution, this blog will focus on major benefits of VisionERA IDP, IDP solution for various use cases, estimation of cost reduction post automation, and more....Read More
- 26 May 2022Document Processing Automation - Insuring the Insurance Sector by Extreme MarginsInsurance is a multifaceted industry dealing with insurances of various types. The one thing common across industry verticals are the multiple use cases, numerous paperwork to process, and unstructured data. This blog will shed light on the different industry verticals within insurance, most common paperwork used, and a relevant solution for document processing automation....Read More
- 24 May 2022Automated Document Processing - Caring for the Healthcare SectorHealthcare identifies with multiple documentation procedures completed during, pre, and post patient treatment. It makes up for the huge pile of manual processing work that is often put on the shoulders of frontline employees i.e. doctors, nurses, etc. With this blog, we will take a dive into the different types of medical records, associated challenges, and a relevant automated document processing solution to aid the problem....Read More
- 17 May 2022Upgrading Document Processing for Manufacturing Department - in a Manufacturing Company and MoreFrom manufacturing department to R&D, finance, quality control, etc. A manufacturing company is an amalgamation of different departments working in unison. The bigger challenge today is to automate the process and make it faster to reduce TAT (turnaround time) as much as possible. To mitigate this problem, we will uncover the benefits of using an intelligent document processing platform in manufacturing....Read More
- 13 May 2022Mortgage Document Automation - Why is IDP a Suitable Document Processing Solution?Mortgage industry has to deal with massive piles of documents for making verification checks and clearing loan approval. On the flip side, the age old document solutions (manual keying, OCRs…) aren’t enough to comprehend existing needs. The blog focuses on the process of mortgage, the documents used, documentation challenges, and intelligent document processing as a solution for mortgage document automation....Read More
- 02 May 2022AP Automation in Manufacturing - Improving Account Payable Processing ExponentiallyAccounts payable is responsible for all the major heavy-lifting for cost organization. Yet, they often get excluded in being a strategic partner considering the amount of documents processed by them manually. Manual processing adds a lot of time and cognitive overload over the AP department leading them to constantly be overburdened with work. In this blog, we’ll discuss AP automation via IDP and how it can drastically help in reducing turnaround time, optimize the process, and save cost....Read More
- 29 Apr 2022AI Automation for Manufacturing - Invoice Data Capture made Easy, Economical, and ExpeditiousInvoice data capture is a repetitive process dealt by Accounts Payable (AP) in manufacturing which consumes ample time. To mitigate this issue, automation solutions can be chosen to reduce time and cost in processing invoices from various sources. The blog focuses on the traditional practices & their limitations along with automation using an IDP platform....Read More
- 28 Apr 2022Intelligent Document Automation - IDP Use Cases for Manufacturing IndustryManufacturing deals with a wide range of use cases in relation to document processing. Considering manual processing, the amount of time incurred to complete these processing can be mammoth in comparison to an intelligent document automation solution. Learn about the different IDP use cases that can be automated using an IDP....Read More
- 25 Apr 2022Automation for Invoice Factoring - Securing Cash Flow Cycle for Expanding BusinessesSuppliers and other small businesses supporting a large organization are often at disadvantage because of payment terms. To rescue them, invoice factoring companies provide them with advance payments on their termed invoice by purchasing these invoices at discounted prices. With the growing demand for factoring, the task of handling factor invoices is bound to become difficult. Learn how IDP can resolve the problem?...Read More
- 22 Apr 2022Demanding Documentation Processes in Retail - Rooting for Automation!With the transformation of retail to ecommerce platforms and changing offline shopping experience, it is essential the industry takes a step towards automation. With automation, retail would be able to handle numerous internal document processes without missing deadlines, primarily focusing on improving customer experience. This blog will focus on the rising need of automation and an effective solution to automate document processing needs....Read More
- 20 Apr 2022Accounts Payable Automation in Retail - Immediate Reasons not to Overlook it!Retail being a torch bearer in adopting modern-day technologies often lags internally in productivity due to manual document processing by the AP department. With accounts payable automation, the overhead due to manual processing can be mitigated and AP departments can meet its supplier and vendor payment deadlines effectively....Read More
- 19 Apr 2022IDP for Finance Controllers - Smoother Sailing through Internal Financial OperationsFinance controllers play an important role in maintaining the overall internal finances of a company and preventing revenue leakages. A much worse adversary is manual document processing that adds due time to the financial operations. Learn how an IDP can aid finance controllers to smoothen the operations and automate manual document processing?...Read More
- 19 Apr 2022Invoice Automation in Logistics - Cost Optimizing Solution for Invoice ProcessingManual invoice processing can be very cost intensive. In addition, the cost of retrieving a lost invoice can be more than invoice generation. In this scenario, invoice automation is the best possible solution to optimize cost of invoice processing and avoid issues like lost invoice, duplicate invoice, double payment, etc....Read More
- 13 Apr 2022Invoice Capture Software for Logistics: What is it and How it Benefits your Business?Accounts departments are always overloaded with processing different types of invoices having unstructured data. With automation via an invoice capture software, the accounts teams will not only be able to reduce cognitive overload but meet deadlines for invoice processing as well. Want to learn about all the benefits? Read ahead…...Read More
- 08 Apr 2022Intelligent Document Processing - The Gateway to any Destination in the World for the Logistics IndustryWith massive bills & invoices being produced, the logistics industry is always on the verge of credit risk. It calls for a solution that can fasten the process eradicating documentation delays completely. Learn why traditional systems can not comprehend today's needs, and what does intelligent document processing have on offer?......Read More
- 07 Apr 2022Is your Invoice Data Capturing Capability Actually Capturing What you Want?Read More
- 07 Apr 2022Read More
- 04 Apr 2022Read More
- 28 Mar 2022Intelligent Document Processing- Helping Organizations become IntelligentRead More
- 15 Mar 2022It's Time for Banks to Bank on IDPRead More
- 14 Jul 2021Read More
- 23 May 2021Payments Banks Speed up Approval Processes by 30X and Detect Fraud using Intelligent Document Processing (IDP)Read More
- 27 Apr 2021Intelligent Document Processing - What It Is and What It Offers Businesses?Read More
- 09 Mar 2021Read More
Read all blogs